|Products||airsoft training weapons, airsoft parts|
Systema Engineering is a Japanese manufacturer of airsoft internal parts, and airsoft gun replicas of real firearms for use as a safe, low cost substitute in simulated live fire training. Primarily the company manufactures internal upgrade parts and kits for airsoft guns. In the late-2000s, Systema began manufacturing high-quality airsoft guns. The Systema airsoft guns are now used by the military in combat training because of its realism and durability. These guns come in 3 burst and full auto. Systema uses the realistic dimensions and weight and also the magazine. Although their airsoft guns are usually used for realistic firearms training, they are also popular for recreational use amongst airsoft players and collectors of replica firearms.
- M16A3 Burst
- M4A1 CQBR
- M4 Burst
- M733 Limited Edition
- PTW5A4 (Based on HK MP5A4)
- "What is Systema Engineering?". Systema Professional Training Weapon (PTW). Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- "Airsoft guns explained". Retrieved 27 June 2013.
- ZShot, Exclusive U.S. Distributor for SYSTEMA Competition (civilian-use) Products.
- Systema PTW User Group, PTW User Group.
- Systema MIL/LE PTW SHOT SHOW 2009, 2009 Shot Show Interview MIL/LE Product.
- Systema PTW Club, Thailand User Group, Systema PTW Thailand User Group.
- Systema PTW Club, Russian User Group, Systema PTW Russian User Group.