Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tdi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TDI may stand for:
- Tissue doppler imaging, or doppler echocardiography, a type of cardiac imaging technique via ultrasound
- Transitional Dyspnea Index
- Total Drama Island, an animated reality series that started July 8, 2007
- Tangerine Dream Independent is the record label belonging to Edgar Froese of Tangerine Dream
- Technical Diving International, a technical diving organization
- Telecommunications for the Deaf, Inc., a nonprofit organization promoting telecommunications devices for the deaf
- Texas Department of Insurance
- The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, a subsidiary of Dartmouth College
- Transportation Displays, Inc., a unit of Outfront Media, Inc.
- Tabbed document interface, a type of graphical user interface
- Telecom Data Intelligence, ability to extract detailed customer profiling data
- Time Delay and Integration, timing synchronization in an image sensor
- Total dual integrality, a property of matrices in mathematical optimization
- Transport Driver Interface, used by NT series Windows to abstract level 7 APIs into a common protocol for the Transport Protocol layer
- Trophic Diatom Index uses the composition of freshwater diatom assemblages to assess water quality and ecological status
- Turbocharged Direct Injection, a diesel engine design used in cars and light vans made by Volkswagen Group, present as a badge/marque on certain VWG vehicles
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TDI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.