Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tdi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TDI may stand for:
- Tissue doppler imaging, or doppler echocardiography, a type of cardiac imaging technique via ultrasound
- Transitional Dyspnea Index
- Total Drama Island, an animated reality series that started July 8, 2007
- Tangerine Dream Independent is the record label belonging to Edgar Froese of Tangerine Dream
- Technical Diving International, a technical diving organization
- Telecommunications for the Deaf, Inc., a nonprofit organization promoting telecommunications devices for the deaf
- Texas Department of Insurance
- The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, a subsidiary of Dartmouth College
- Transportation Displays, Inc., a unit of Outfront Media, Inc.
- Tabbed document interface, a type of graphical user interface
- Telecom Data Intelligence, ability to extract detailed customer profiling data
- Time Delay and Integration, timing synchronization in an image sensor
- Total dual integrality, a property of matrices in mathematical optimization
- Transport Driver Interface, used by NT series Windows to abstract level 7 APIs into a common protocol for the Transport Protocol layer
- Trophic Diatom Index uses the composition of freshwater diatom assemblages to assess water quality and ecological status
- Turbocharged Direct Injection, a diesel engine design used in cars and light vans made by Volkswagen Group, present as a badge/marque on certain VWG vehicles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TDI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.