|Look up teco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TECO or Teco may refer to:
- TECO Maritime, an international producer and supplier of cleaning systems for ships
- TECO Electric and Machinery, a Taiwanese company in electric motor, electric appliances and other businesses worldwide
- TECO Energy, an American electrical power company
- Technical Education Center Osceola, a secondary school in unincorporated Osceola County, Florida, US
- Telecooperation Office, a German research group in the field of pervasive Computing at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- TECO (text editor) ("Text Editor and Corrector", originally Tape Editor and Corrector), an early computer text editor
- TECO Line Streetcar System, a streetcar line in Tampa, Florida, US
- Teco pottery, produced by American Terra Cotta Tile and Ceramic Company
- Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office, a Taiwan representative office alternative to an embassy
- Teco (footballer) (born 1982), Brazilian footballer Wender Coelho da Silva
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TECO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.