Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up teco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TECO or Teco may refer to:
- Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office, a Taiwan representative office alternative to an embassy
- TECO Maritime, an international producer and supplier of cleaning systems for ships
- TECO Electric and Machinery, a Taiwanese company in electric motor, electric appliances and other businesses worldwide
- TECO Energy, an American electrical power company
- Technical Education Center Osceola, a secondary school in unincorporated Osceola County, Florida, US
- Telecooperation Office, a German research group in the field of pervasive Computing at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- TECO (text editor) ("Text Editor and Corrector", originally Tape Editor and Corrector), an early computer text editor
- TECO Line Streetcar System, a streetcar line in Tampa, Florida, US
- Teco pottery, produced by American Terra Cotta Tile and Ceramic Company
- Teco (footballer) (born 1982), Brazilian footballer Wender Coelho da Silva
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TECO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.