From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tek can refer to:
- Tek, shorthand for Tektronix.
- TEC-9 9mm firearm
- Tek, a member of the hip-hop group Smif-N-Wessun.
- Tek (drug), a fictional substance in the TekWar universe.
- Jason Varitek, a baseball catcher for the Boston Red Sox.
TEK can refer to:
- Társadalomelméleti Kollégium Hungarian szakkollégium
- Traffic encryption key
- Test of Economic Knowledge (TEK), a standardized test of economics
- TEK tyrosine kinase
- Traditional ecological knowledge or Traditional Environmental Knowledge (TEK), aboriginal, indigenous, or other forms of traditional knowledges regarding sustainability of local resources
- TEK search engine ("Time Equals Knowledge"), an email-based search engine
- Tekniikan Akateemiset (TEK), the Finnish Association of Graduate Engineers
- Teen Evil King
- Terrorelhárítási Központ (TEK, Counter Terrorism Centre), Hungarian state agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TEK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.