The initials TFH can refer to the following:
- TFH Publications, an American publisher specialising in books on pets
- The Flat Hat, student newspaper at the College of William & Mary
- Tin-foil hat, an item of headgear
- Tropical Fish Hobbyist, a fishkeeping magazine
- Follicular B Helper T cells (TFH), an immune cell that provides a helper function to B cells.
- A widely used acronym for US District Court Judge Thomas F. Hogan
- TFH Special Needs Toys (formerly Toys For the Handicapped), a specialist toy company
- Touch For Health, a complementary therapy, related to Applied kinesiology
- Tung Fat Ho, a Hong Kong Building Material Supplier specialize on Architecture Builders' hardware/ Ironmongery with history go back from 1950
- TFH Two Flying Herring's, a Finnish fishing trade mark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TFH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.