|Look up TGIF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TGIF may refer to:
- Thank God It's Friday (also Thank Goodness It's Friday), a common expression
Arts and media
- TGIF (ABC), a former two-hour programming block on the American television network ABC
- "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)," a 2011 single by Katy Perry
- "T.G.I.F. (Thank God I'm Fresh)", a song from the Kid Cudi album Man on the Moon: The End of Day
Science and technology
- Tgif (program), an interactive 2-D drawing tool under X11 for Unix and the file format it uses, .tgif
- Tactical Ground Intercept Facility, a US Military Intelligence collection platform
- Transforming growth interacting factor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TGIF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.