From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TGIF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TGIF may refer to:
- Thank God It's Friday (also Thank Goodness It's Friday), a common expression
- Transforming growth interacting factor
- T.G.I. Friday's, an American restaurant chain
- TGIF (ABC), a former two-hour programming block on the American television network ABC
- TGIF Chart, a music chart show
- Tactical Ground Intercept Facility, a US Military Intelligence collection platform
- TGIF, Google's "all-hands" meeting
- Tgif (program), an interactive 2-D drawing tool under X11 for Unix and the file format it uses, .tgif
- "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)," a 2011 single by Katy Perry
- "T.G.I.F. (Thank God I'm Fresh)", song from the Kid Cudi album Man on the Moon: The End of Day
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TGIF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.