Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up TGIF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TGIF may refer to:
- Thank God It's Friday (also Thank Goodness It's Friday), a common expression
Arts and media
- TGIF (ABC), a former two-hour programming block on the American television network ABC
- "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)," a 2011 single by Katy Perry
- "T.G.I.F. (Thank God I'm Fresh)", a song from the Kid Cudi album Man on the Moon: The End of Day
Science and technology
- Tgif (program), an interactive 2-D drawing tool under X11 for Unix and the file format it uses, .tgif
- Tactical Ground Intercept Facility, a US Military Intelligence collection platform
- Transforming growth interacting factor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TGIF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.