(Redirected from THAI)
|Look up thai or Thai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thai may refer to:
- Something from or related to Thailand, a country in Southeast Asia.
- Thai (cannabis), a variety of cannabis developed in Thailand
- Thai cuisine, the cuisine of Thailand
- Thai culture
- Thai language, a Tai-Kadai language spoken mainly in and around Thailand
- Thai people, the dominant ethnic group of Thailand
- Thai script, the writing system of Thai and various minority languages in Thailand
- Thai (Unicode block), a block of Thai characters in Unicode
- Thai, a month in the Tamil calendar
- Thai, slang for cannabis mixed with tobacco, commonly smoked in a bong
- Toe to Heel Air Injection, a method of extracting oil from oil sands
THAI may refer to:
- Thai Airways, the national airline of Thailand
- Siam (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Thai"
- Thai tea or "cha-yen", a drink made from black tea
- Tai peoples or Thai peoples, the ethnic groups of southern China and Southeast Asia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.