THSR Changhua Station
|Opened||1 December 2015|
|Passengers||2,896 daily (2016)|
The station was designed by Kris Yao with a theme of the natural surrounding of flower, vegetation and water around the station with a total floor area of 2.2 hectares. The main material for the station wall are panels of glass. The elevated station has two side platforms.
Around the station
- "Table 2-9 Passenger Traffic of High-Speed Rail Stations". Ministry of Transportation and Communications. January 2017. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Taiwan High Speed Rail's three new stations". focustaiwan.tw.
- "Four stations to be added to Taiwan high speed rail". Focus Taiwan News Channel. 2010-04-26. Retrieved 2010-04-26.
- Wu, Lilian (19 April 2016). "Taiwan high-speed rail Changhua station wins architectural award". Retrieved 7 December 2016.
- "Changhua Station THSR / KRIS YAO | ARTECH". arch daily. 2 December 2015. Retrieved 2 May 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to THSR Changhua Station.|
|Preceding station||Taiwan High Speed Rail||Following station|
|Taiwan High Speed Rail||
|This Taiwanese rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|