Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up TLA or tla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TLA may refer to:
- Tennessee Library Association, a professional organization for librarians in Tennessee
- Texas Library Association, a professional organization for librarians in Texas
- Tour de las Américas, a professional golf tour in Latin America
- The Littlehampton Academy, school in Sussex, England
- Theatre of Living Arts, a music venue in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. US
- TLA Entertainment Group, a movie retailer and distributor spinoff from the former
- TLA Releasing, its film distribution division
Science and technology
- Temporal light artefacts, undesired visual effects caused by light modulations
- Temporal logic of actions, a logic used to describe behaviours of concurrent systems
- Three-letter acronym or abbreviation
- Teaching & Learning Academy, English teacher training programme
- Southwestern Tepehuán language (ISO 639-3 code), from North-Western Mexico
- Tom Lord's Arch, a revision control system now known as "GNU arch"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TLA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.