From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TLA or tla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TLA may refer to:
- Tour de las Américas, a professional golf tour in Latin America
- The TLA, or Theater of the Living Arts, a music venue in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. US
- Three-letter acronym or abbreviation
- Teaching & Learning Academy, English teacher training programme
- Temporal logic of actions, a logic used to describe behaviours of concurrent systems
- Tom Lord's Arch, a revision control system now known as "GNU arch"
- Tepehuán, the South-West Tepehuán language of North-Western Mexico, by ISO 639-3 code
- Teller Airport, in Alaska, United States by IATA code
- Two-letter acronym, or abbreviation, and a list of acronyms
- Tlaxcala, a Mexican state by ISO 3166-2:MX code MX-TLA
- Two letter acronyms, a list of two-letter abbreviations
- Four-letter abbreviation, (FLAB)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TLA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.