TNR may refer to:
- TNR, the gene that encodes the protein Tenascin-R
- Ivato International Airport (IATA: TNR), an airport located in Antananarivo, Madagascar
- The New Republic, an American magazine of politics and the arts
- Times New Roman, a serif typeface
- Train Navette Rapide, an express train service in Morocco
- Trap-neuter-return, a method promoted as a humane alternative to euthanasia for managing and reducing feral cat populations
- T.N.Rajarathnam Pillai (1898-1956), Indian musician known as TNR
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TNR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.