Jump to navigation Jump to search
TNS can stand for:
- Tungsten (Cantung) Airport, Tungsten, Northwest Territories, Canada
- Tao Nan School, a primary school in Singapore
- Théâtre national de Strasbourg, the National Theatre of Strasbourg, France
- The Naturist Society, a national naturist organization based in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, US
- The New Saints F.C., a Welsh football (soccer) club, also formerly known as Total Network Solutions F.C.
- Taylor Nelson Sofres, a market research company
- TechnoServe, a US-based international development non-profit group
- TNSrecords, a Manchester, U.K. based ounk rock/ska record label
- Transaction Network Services, a multinational data communications company
- Triple Nine Society, a high IQ organisation
- The Natural Step, a sustainability framework
- The Next Star, a Canadian reality television show
- The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore
- Temporal noise shaping, an audio encoding technique
- Transparent Network Substrate, used by Oracle database software for network communications
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, also known as TENS
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TNS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.