From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TNS can stand for:
- Tungsten (Cantung) Airport, Tungsten, Northwest Territories, Canada
- Tao Nan School, a primary school in Singapore
- Théâtre national de Strasbourg, the National Theatre of Strasbourg, France
- Taylor Nelson Sofres, a market research company
- TechnoServe, a US-based international development non-profit group
- The Naturist Society, a national naturist organization based in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, USA
- The New Saints F.C., a Welsh football (soccer) club, also formerly known as Total Network Solutions F.C.
- TNSrecords, a Manchester, U.K. based Punk Rock/Ska Record Label
- Transaction Network Services, a multinational data communications company
- Triple Nine Society, a high IQ organisation
- Temporal noise shaping, an audio encoding technique
- Transparent Network Substrate, used by Oracle database software for network communications
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, also known as TENS
- The Natural Step, a sustainability framework
- The Next Star, a Canadian reality television show
- The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TNS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.