TPU or tpu may refer to:
Science and technology
- Tensor processing unit, a custom ASIC built by Google, tailored for their TensorFlow platform
- Text Processing Utility, a language developed by Digital Equipment Corporation for developing text editors
- Thermoplastic polyurethane, a class of polyurethane plastics
- TACA Peru (ICAO code), an airline
- Tampuan language (ISO 639-3 language code)
- Tikapur Airport (IATA code), Nepal
- Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia
- Troop Program Unit, an organizational component of the United States Army Reserve
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TPU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.