Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up TPU or tpu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TPU or tpu may refer to:
Science and technology
- Tensor processing unit, a custom ASIC built by Google, tailored for their TensorFlow platform
- Text Processing Utility, a language developed by Digital Equipment Corporation for developing text editors
- Thermoplastic polyurethane, a class of polyurethane plastics
- TACA Peru (ICAO code), an airline
- Tampuan language (ISO 639-3 language code)
- Tikapur Airport (IATA code), Nepal
- Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia
- Troop Program Unit, an organizational component of the United States Army Reserve
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TPU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.