From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TRP may refer to:
- Trooper, Canadian military abbreviation
- Tryptophan, an amino acid
- The transient receptor potential channel
- The Red Pill
- Time Reading Program, a book sales club run by Time Life Books in the 1960s
- Thomas Ruggles Pynchon, American writer
- Target rating point, a measurement estimating television audience size and share
- T. Rowe Price, an investment firm
- Total Radiated Power, a measurement of antenna gain
- Therapeutic Rest Period, a time when clients must stay in their room in a psychiatric hospital
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TRP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.