Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up TTY in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TTY may refer to:
- Teleprinter, also called a teletypewriter (TTY), an electromechanical typewriter paired with a communication channel
- Telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD), a teleprinter designed for persons with hearing or speech difficulties
- Text terminal, teleprinter replacement, a serial computer interface for text entry and display
- Terminal emulator, teleprinter replacement, a program that emulates a video terminal within some other display architecture
- getty (Unix); the so-called TTYs on Linux, allowing switching between X window system and command-line interface
- tty (unix), a command on Linux terminal
- Tampere University of Technology (Tampereen Teknillinen Yliopisto), in Finland
- Torque-to-yield fastener
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TTY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.