|Type of business||Private|
TV Pixie is a British website about television programmes founded in 2009.
TV Pixie was founded by Alex Guest after he left Zattoo, where he was the UK country manager, in 2009. The site was conceived as an ad-funded portal for television viewers to discover new TV programmes and to read reviews.
In November 2011, TV Pixie's blog was ranked 140th out of 4,935 television-related sites globally by Technorati, putting TV Pixie's blog ahead of The Guardian newspaper's TV and radio blog, ranked 210th.
TV Pixie's entry is a finalist in the Technology Strategy Board's 2012 Race For Apps contest.
- Smith, Patrick (30 June 2009). "Industry Moves: Zattoo UK Manager Alex Guest Launches TV Start-Up". paidContent:UK. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- TV Pixie blog http://tvpixie.com/tv-news
- "Television sites". Technorati. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Film & TV Panel winners announced". innovateuk.org. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Race For Apps Contest". innovateuk.org. Retrieved 1 February 2012.
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|