From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taban may refer to: In Persian Aglow;agleam;brilliant;fulgent;shiner; hot;light;luminous
- Tabán, a district of Budapest
- Taban, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Taban, Libya
- Tabani, Briceni, Moldova, also called Taban'
- Tell Taban, an archaeological tell in Syria and the location of the ancient city of Tabetu
- Taban Air, an Iranian airline
- Alfred Taban, a Sudanese journalist
- Paride Taban, a Sudanese bishop
- Taban Lo Liyong, a Sudanese poet
- Taban (newspaper), an Iranian newspaper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.