|Full name||Tafari Lalibela Moore|
|Date of birth||5 July 1997|
|Place of birth||Kilburn, England|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|2005–2009||Queens Park Rangers|
|2016–2017||→ FC Utrecht (loan)||1||(0)|
|2016–2017||→ Jong FC Utrecht (loan)||26||(0)|
|2018||→ Wycombe Wanderers (loan)||13||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 Aug 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 9:59, 28 June 2018 (UTC)
Tafari Lalibela Moore (born 5 July 1997) is an English professional footballer who plays as a defender for Plymouth Argyle. He came through the youth system at Arsenal, and has been involved with the England national under-20 football team.
Moore was born in the London Borough of Brent. He joined Queens Park Rangers as an under-nine, and moved on to Arsenal at the age of twelve. Moore signed his first professional contract with Arsenal on 5 July 2014, his 17th birthday. He was a member of Arsenal's under-21 team that beat Aston Villa in the 2015–16 Professional U21 Development League play-off final to gain promotion to the top division.
On 17 August 2016, he was sent on a season-long loan to Eredivisie club FC Utrecht. Five days later he made his professional debut for Jong FC Utrecht in the Eerste Divisie. Moore played in his first match for the senior team on 16 September in a 5–1 defeat at home to Groningen.
After his contract expires at Arsenal FC, Tafari Moore has joined EFL League One club Pymouth Argyle on free.
Moore was born to a Jamaican father, and a Jamaican-Barbadian mother. He has played a youth international for England, and was an instrumental member of the English side that won the 2014 UEFA European Under-17 Championship. As so he was also named in UEFA's team of the tournament. On 20 July 2016, he was called up to the England Under-19 squad for the 2016 UEFA European Under-19 Championship in Germany. England eventually got to the semi finals of the Euros where they went out by 2-1 to Italy.
- UEFA European Under-17 Championship: 2014
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship: 2016 Semifinalist
- As of match played 11 Aug 2018
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
Jong FC Utrecht (loan)
FC Utrecht (loan)
Wycombe Wanderers (loan)
- "Squads for 2016/17 Premier League confirmed". Premier League. 1 September 2016. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- "Tafari Moore". 11v11.com. AFS Enterprises. Retrieved 10 January 2018.
- "Tafari Moore joins Wycombe on loan". Arsenal.com.
- "Tafari Moore". Arsenal F.C. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- Gallagher, Sean (9 December 2016). "Arsenal and QPR duo were always destined to turn professional". Brent & Kilburn Times. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "'It was the best feeling I've ever had'". Arsenal F.C. 22 August 2014. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- Evans, Gregg (10 May 2016). "Recap: Arsenal U21 3 Aston Villa U21 1". Birmingham Mail. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "Tafari Moore joins FC Utrecht on loan". Arsenal.com.
- "T. Moore". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "Technical Report" (PDF). UEFA. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- "Tafari Moore joins u19s squad". The FA.com.
- "Young Arsenal defender set for loan move to Eredivisie side FC Utrecht". 90min.com.
- Gallagher, Sean (29 December 2016). "Arsenal youngster hails the influence of God on his pledging career". Islington Gazette. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- England profile at The FA