Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tahara may refer to:
- Tahara, Victoria, a locality in Australia
- The Japanese city of Tahara, Aichi.
- A Japanese surname.
- Ritual purification. See tumah and taharah, mikveh and niddah.
- Preparation for burial. See bereavement in Judaism.
- Tohorot (Hebrew: טהורת literally "Purities", the plural of tahara) the sixth order of the Mishnah.
- The concept of cleanliness. See Taharah.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tahara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.