Taia may refer to:
- Taia (band), a Japanese metal band
- Taia River, a tributary of the Jiul de Est River in Romania.
- Tiye or Taia, a queen of Ancient Egypt
- Taia which is pronounced "teia" in English, can also have the meaning to the words "web" or "webb" In Portuguese/Spanish language
- Princess Taia of Thebes, a character in Ibis the Invincible
People with the surname
- Abdellah Taïa (born 1973), Moroccan writer
- Mapu Taia (born 1939), Cook Islands politician and Speaker of the Cook Islands Parliament
- Zeb Taia (born 1984), rugby league player
- Taya, a given name and surname
- Teia, the last Ostrogothic king in Italy
- Taya, Hindu term for elder paternal uncle (father's brother)
- Thaia (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.