From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taishi may refer to:
- Taishi (surname), Chinese family name
- Taishi (given name), Japanese given name
- Grand Preceptor, ancient Chinese top civilian position: taishi (太师) in Chinese
- Taishi, a rank of Mongolian nobility
- Taishi, Guangzhou, village in Guangdong, China
- Taishi, Hyōgo, town in Hyōgo, Japan
- Taishi, Osaka, town in Osaka, Japan
- Taisi, Yunlin, also known as Taishi, township in Yunlin County, Taiwan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taishi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.