|Location||Taizhou, Zhejiang, People's Republic of China|
TZU has three campuses. The main campus is in Linhai and has a floor space of 230,000 square meters. A secondary, smaller campus is also in Linhai, next to the famous Linhai Old Street and across from the Great Wall. The third campus is in the Jiaojiang District, another region of Taizhou County, and covers an area of more than 800,000 square meters.
Schools and departments
There are 12 departments or colleges at the university.
- School of Humanities and social sciences
- School of Economy & Trade Management
- School of Foreign Languages
- School of Information & Electronics Engineering
- School of Bioscience & Medical Chemistry
- School of Physical Education
- School of Medical
- School of Adult Education
- School of Mathematics
- School of Machine & electronics
- School of Architecture
- Taizhou University Official website (Chinese) (English)