|Residence||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|Education||John Paul College|
|Known for||Youth Entrepreneurship, Future of Work, Teen CEO|
Taj Pabari (born September 15, 1999) is a young Australian entrepreneur. He is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Fiftysix Creations, an Australian education and youth organisation which aims to teach school students, parents and teachers about entrepreneurship and financial literacy. He started Fiftysix Creations whilst still in high school at the age of fourteen. They have now educated 50,075 Australian students.
Taj was named the 2017 Queensland Young Australian of the Year and The Australian Young Innovator of the Year for 2014. Pabari is best known for his work in youth entrepreneurship and the future of work commentary.
Pabari was born in London, England in 1999 and moved to Brisbane, Australia at the age of one.
Pabari launched Fiftysix Creations in 2014 by selling do-it-yourself electronic tablets for kids. In 2016, Pabari began running programs for indigenous students around Australia with the Queensland Government. Pabari has appeared as an education commentator on The Today Show (Nine Network), CNBC and the ABC.  He has given two TEDx talks and has been a featured speaker at the World Science Festival alongside Nobel laureate, Brian Schmidt.
Awards & Nominations
In 2014, Pabari won the The Australian Young Innovator of the Year Award, an award given to the most exciting innovator and emerging talent. The category was presented by then Assistant Treasurer, Senator Arthur Sinodinos in Canberra, Australia. In 2017, Pabari won the Queensland Young Australian of the Year Award in Brisbane, Australia.  He is the youngest recipient of the award since its formation in 1979.
|2017||National Australia Day Council||Young Australian of the Year||Nominated|
|QLD Young Australian of the Year||Won|
|Westpac||Business of Tomorrow - Top 20||Won|
|2016||Anthill||30 Under 30||Won|
|2014||The Australian||Young Innovator of the Year||Won|
- "Australian of the Year Awards".
- "Fiftysix Creations - Home - Entrepreneurial Education for Students". Retrieved 2019-03-23.
- "Teen entrepreneur Taj Pabari on the overstated importance of coding".
- "The Founder: Start Young Aim High". aicd.companydirectors.com.au.
- Hinchliffe, Jessica (29 April 2016). "The 16yo software tycoon and his '21st-century Lego'". ABC News.
- "Far North Queensland youth get entrepreneurial kickstart - The Queensland Cabinet and Ministerial Directory". statements.qld.gov.au.
- Choudhury, Saheli Roy (21 August 2016). "Taj Pabari's start-up Fiftysix sells DIY tablet kits for children for just $150". www.cnbc.com.
- Waldhuter, Lauren (5 May 2017). "Teen entrepreneur tells students to dream big and change the world". ABC News.
- TEDx Talks (2015-11-12), Eliminating Limiting Beliefs | Taj Pabari | TEDxUQ, retrieved 2019-05-02
- TEDx Talks (2016-12-20), From Suspended School Boy to Teenage Entrepreneur | Taj Pabari | TEDxIpswich, retrieved 2019-05-02
- "Indian-origin teenage tech entrepreneur Taj Pabari wins QLD's Young Australian of the Year Award". SBS Your Language. Retrieved 2019-05-02.