Jump to navigation Jump to search
Takata may refer to:
- Takata Corporation, an automotive parts company based in Japan
- Takata District, Hiroshima, a district located in Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
- Takata, Fukuoka, a town located in Miike District, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
- Rikuzen-Takata Station, a JR East railway station located in Rikuzen-Takata, Iwate Prefecture,Japan
People with the surname
- Hawayo Takata (1900–1980), Japanese-American who helped introduce the spiritual practice of Reiki to the Western World
- Mayuko Takata (born 1971), Japanese actress
- Princess Takata (674–728), Japanese princess during the Asuka period and Nara period of Japanese history
- Taylor Takata (born 1982), American athlete
- Yasuma Takata (1883–1972), sociologist and economist
- Hideko Takata, a fictional geophysicist from Marvel Comics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Takata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.