From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Takata may refer to:
- Takata Corporation, an automotive parts company based in Japan
- Takata District, Hiroshima, a district located in Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan
- Takata, Fukuoka, a town located in Miike District, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
- Rikuzen-Takata Station, a JR East railway station located in Rikuzen-Takata, Iwate Prefecture,Japan
- Hawayo Takata (1900–1980), Japanese-American who helped introduce the spiritual practice of Reiki to the Western World
- Mayuko Takata (born 1971), Japanese actress
- Princess Takata (674–728), Japanese princess during the Asuka period and Nara period of Japanese history
- Taylor Takata (born 1982), American athlete
- Yasuma Takata (1883–1972), sociologist and economist
- Hideko Takata, a fictional geophysicist from Marvel Comics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Takata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.