Take away (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up take away, takeaway, or take-away in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Take away refers to food prepared in a restaurant to be eaten elsewhere.
Take away or Takeaway may also refer to:
- Take Away, 2013 film
- "Take Away" (song), by Missy Elliott
- Take Away / The Lure of Salvage, 1980 album by Andy Partridge
- Takeaway.com, Dutch food ordering website
- The Takeaway, news radio program
- The Takeaways, a fictional band in the Australian TV series Sweet and Sour
- Turnover (basketball)
- Turnover (football)
- Subtraction—an alternative name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Take away.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.