From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about people with the family name Takeda. For other uses, see Takeda (disambiguation).
Mon of the Takeda clan
- Masashi Takeda (wrestler), Japanese professional wrestler and mixed martial artist
- Nana Takeda, figure skater
- Shinzaburo Takeda, Mexican artist
- Takeda Sōkaku, reviver of Daitō-ryū aiki-jūjutsu
- Takeda-no-miya, one of the former ōke, or cadet branches of the Japanese imperial house established during the Meiji period by a scion of the Fushimi-no-miya. Not related to the samurai family.
- Takeda clan, the family of Takeda Shingen, and a relatively important and powerful one therefore, in Japan's Sengoku period
- Takeda Nobutora – daimyō, Shingen's father
- Takeda Shingen – one of the most famous daimyōs in Japanese history
- Takeda Nobushige – Shingen's younger brother, held their father's favour to be heir of the clan, continued to support his older brother throughout his life, he also wrote the Kyūjūkyū Kakun, a set of 99 short rules for Takeda house members
- Takeda Nobukado – brother and adviser to Shingen
- Takeda Katsuyori – Shingen's son, Katsuyori commanded his father's armies after his death, and saw the fall of the Takeda family
- Takeda Yoshinobu – son and initial heir, later executed and succeeded by Katsuyori
- Takeda Nobumori
- Kumiko Takeda
- Yūkichi Takeda – scholar of Japanese Literature
- Masashi Takeda, from My-Hime
- Takashi Takeda, from Yotsuba&!
- Gohee Takeda, from Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
- Takahashi Takeda, character from Mortal Kombat
Ittesu Takeda, from Haikyū!!
|This page lists people with the surname Takeda. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|