Takhti or tahti may refer to
- Takhti (surname)
- Godar Takhti, a village in Iran
- Khan Takhti, a village in Iran
- Takhti Metro Station (Isfahan) in Iran
- Takhti Stadium (disambiguation), multiple stadiums in Iran named after Gholamreza Takhti
- Takhti-Sangin, an ancient town in Tajikistan
- Takhti Khel, a town in Pakistan
- Takhti Khel Wazir, a town and union council in Pakistan
- PAC-PAD Takhti 7, a Pakistani tablet computer
- Afrikan tähti, a Finnish board game
- Takhti, wooden writing board used by the school kids in the Indina-subcontinent
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Takhti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.