Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Taku or taku in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taku may refer to:
- the Taku River, in Alaska and British Columbia
- Taku Arm of Tagish Lake in British Columbia
- Taku, British Columbia, a locality on Tagish Lake
- Taku Forts, forts on the south bank of the Hai He, in Tanggu District, Tianjin municipality, in northeastern China
- Taku, Saga, a city located in Saga prefecture on the island of Kyūshū, Japan
- Taku, India, a town in India
- The Taku people, an Alaska Native group, who are a kwaan or tribe of the Tlingit
- Surnamed "Taku"
- Moses Taku, a rabbi, 13th-century Tosafist from Bohemia
- Afrim Taku (born 1989), an Albanian soccer player
- Akwo Tarh Ayuk Taku (born 1992), Cameroonian soccer player
- Nicknamed "Taku"
- Taku, a nickname for Takuma Sato
- Taku, a nickname for people named Takudzwa, Takura or Takunda in the Shona language
- Given name "Taku"
"Taku" is a Japanese male given name
- Taku Hiraoka (平岡 卓, born 1995), Japanese snowboarder
- Taku Hirano, a Japanese percussionist and one half of the electronic duo Tao of Sound
- Taku Morishita, professional shogi player
- Taku Saito (斎藤 卓, born 1979), Japanese basketball coach
- Taku Sugimoto, Japanese guitarist
- Taku Takahashi (born 1974), one half of the hip-hop duo M-Flo
- Taku Watanabe (渡辺 卓, born 1971), Japanese footballer
- HMS Taku (1900), the former German-built (at Schichau-Werke in 1898) Chinese destroyer Hai Lung captured by the British Navy at the Battle of Taku Forts on 17 June 1900 and added to the British Navy; she was sold in October 1916 to be scrapped.
- HMS Taku (N38), a 1939 British T class submarine
- MV Taku, a 1963 vessel for the Alaska Marine Highway System
- USC&GS Taku, an 1898 United States Coast Guard and Geodetic Survey ship
- Taku Station, a railway station in Taku, Saga, Japan
- Taku (whale), an Orca (killer whale) that once lived at SeaWorld
- The Fijian name for the Hawksbill turtle
- Battle of Taku Forts (disambiguation), several battles in China
- Takuu language or "Taku", a Polynesian language (ISO 639-3:nho)
- 9574 Taku, an asteroid
- Taku High School, in Taku, Saga, Japan
- Naka-Taku Station, a railway station in Taku, Saga, Japan
- Higashi-Taku Station, a railway station in Taku, Saga, Japan
- Taku River Tlingit First Nation
- Takou, Burkina Faso, a village
- Takuu Atoll, sometimes written as "Takū"
- All pages beginning with "Taku"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.