Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Taku or taku in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taku may refer to:
- the Taku River, in Alaska and British Columbia
- Taku Arm of Tagish Lake in British Columbia
- Taku, British Columbia, a locality on Tagish Lake
- Taku Forts, forts on the south bank of the Hai He, in Tanggu District, Tianjin municipality, in northeastern China
- Taku, Saga, a city located in Saga prefecture on the island of Kyūshū, Japan
- Taku, India, a town in India
- The Taku people, an Alaska Native group, who are a kwaan or tribe of the Tlingit
- Surnamed "Taku"
- Moses Taku, a rabbi, 13th-century Tosafist from Bohemia
- Afrim Taku (born 1989), an Albanian soccer player
- Akwo Tarh Ayuk Taku (born 1992), Cameroonian soccer player
- Nicknamed "Taku"
- Ta-ku, an Australian musician
- Taku, a nickname for Takuma Sato
- Taku, a nickname for people named Takudzwa, Takura or Takunda in the Shona language
- Given name "Taku"
"Taku" is a Japanese male given name
- Taku Akahoshi (赤星 拓, born 1984), Japanese footballer
- Taku Hiraoka (平岡 卓, born 1995), Japanese snowboarder
- Taku Hirano, a Japanese percussionist and one half of the electronic duo Tao of Sound
- Taku Morinaga (森永 卓, born 1995), Japanese footballer
- Taku Morishita, Japanese shogi player
- Taku Saito (斎藤 卓, born 1979), Japanese basketball coach
- Taku Sugimoto, Japanese guitarist
- Taku Takahashi (born 1974), one half of the hip-hop duo M-Flo
- Taku Ushinohama (牛之濵 拓, born 1992), Japanese footballer
- Taku Watanabe (渡辺 卓, born 1971), Japanese footballer
- Taku Yamamoto (山本 拓, born 1952), Japanese politician
- HMS Taku (1900), the former German-built (at Schichau-Werke in 1898) Chinese destroyer Hai Lung captured by the British Navy at the Battle of Taku Forts on 17 June 1900 and added to the British Navy; she was sold in October 1916 to be scrapped.
- HMS Taku (N38), a 1939 British T class submarine
- MV Taku, a 1963 vessel for the Alaska Marine Highway System
- USC&GS Taku, an 1898 United States Coast Guard and Geodetic Survey ship
- Taku Station, a railway station in Taku, Saga, Japan
- Taku (whale), an Orca (killer whale) that once lived at SeaWorld
- The Fijian name for the Hawksbill turtle
- Battle of Taku Forts (disambiguation), several battles in China
- Takuu language or "Taku", a Polynesian language (ISO 639-3:nho)
- 9574 Taku, an asteroid
- Taku Winds, strong mountain wave winds, sometimes up to 100 mph, that occur in Juneau, Alaska area
- Taku High School, in Taku, Saga, Japan
- Naka-Taku Station, a railway station in Taku, Saga, Japan
- Higashi-Taku Station, a railway station in Taku, Saga, Japan
- Taku River Tlingit First Nation
- Takou, Burkina Faso, a village
- Taku Elementary School, in Anchorage, Alaska, United States
- Takuu Atoll, sometimes written as "Takū"
- All pages with titles beginning with Taku
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.