|Presented by||Vinton Freedley (host)|
|Narrated by||Bud Collyer|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||24 mins.|
|Original release||July 13– August 23, 1949|
Talent Jackpot was an American game show broadcast on the DuMont Television Network from July 13 to August 23, 1949. The show was hosted by Broadway producer Vinton Freedley (1891-1969) with Bud Collyer as his assistant and announcer. Contestants won by getting the most applause from the audience, and the top prize was $250.
As with most DuMont series, no episodes are known to exist.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1