From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tali may refer to:
- Tali, township, part of Kozhikode, Kerala
- Tali, Helsinki, Finland
- Tali, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Tali, town in South Sudan
- Tali, Estonia, village in Saarde Parish, Pärnu County, Estonia
- Taleex, also known as Tali or Taleh, small town in northeast Somalia
- Alternate spelling of Dali, city in China
- Tali, Finnish name for Paltsevo, Leningrad Oblast. Location of Battle of Tali-Ihantala.
- Another name for the Dalbergia sissoo rosewood tree
- A normal beat indicating the beginning of a subdivision in the taal rhythmic cycle
- MC Tali, a drum and bass artist
- Knucklebones used for dice in Ancient Rome
- Plural of talus, a bone of the foot that articulates with the tibia and fibula
- A common name in Hebrew
- Tali'Zorah nar Rayya, a character in Mass Effect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.