|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the 15760 Albion article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
What exactly did Jane Luu do? What were her major accomplishments throughout her life?
- Follow her link. Her article even links to her own web page.
- Urhixidur 01:57, 2005 Apr 15 (UTC)
Any reference for that claim? Because if that's true, thanks to the IAU not accepting that name. --Jyril 11:44, July 31, 2005 (UTC)
- I talked to Jane Luu once. She told me the story of choosing Smiley but having it be rejected. Dioxinfreak (talk) 06:19, 12 April 2010 (UTC)
The lower one is better. The sources on the net give it a low albedo. The 0.5-1.0 figure is probably just a typo with the decimal point.
I'll make a change here.
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
Wrong statement: a few dozen are classical Kuiper belt objects
Hello! This articles says that a few dozen are classical Kuiper belt objects. That is not correct. A paper by Gladman et al. (Nomenclature in the Outer Solar System) lists more than 270 such objects. As numbers will change in the future (as will the nomenclature and classification of specific TNOs), it is probably better to remove any specific numbers to prevent having to constantly update the article. CalRis (talk) 12:58, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on (15760) 1992 QB1. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111018154917/http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~mbrown/dps.html to http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~mbrown/dps.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.