Talk:1959 Pacific hurricane season
|WikiProject Tropical cyclones / Season / Eastern Pacific||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
- In 1959 Mexico hurricane on 2011-05-25 03:38:59, 404 Not Found
- In 1975 Pacific hurricane season on 2011-05-25 04:40:15, 404 Not Found
- In 1991 Pacific hurricane season on 2011-05-25 05:56:22, 404 Not Found
- In 2001 Pacific hurricane season on 2011-05-25 07:11:09, 404 Not Found
- In 2006 Pacific hurricane season on 2011-05-26 02:11:28, 404 Not Found
- In 1959 Mexico hurricane on 2011-06-04 18:43:32, 404 Not Found
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on 1959 Pacific hurricane season. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110607052430/http://www.usno.navy.mil/NOOC/nmfc-ph/RSS/jtwc/atcr/1959atcr/pdf/wnp/29.pdf to http://www.usno.navy.mil/NOOC/nmfc-ph/RSS/jtwc/atcr/1959atcr/pdf/wnp/29.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.