Talk:35th Fighter Wing
US 35th Fighter squadron during WWII
Is there anyone out there that can tell me if the 35th Fighter Wing is the same squadron as the US 35th Fighter squadron that was based in Bankstown During WWII. If it is the same unit, would there be anyone out there with information regarding the history of this unit whilst they were in Bankstown. Cheers_Ad@m.J.W.C. 07:36, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
- In Hamilton Air Force Base on 2011-03-22 19:58:15, 404 Not Found
- In Hamilton Air Force Base on 2011-04-18 04:46:30, 404 Not Found
- In 13th Bomb Squadron on 2011-05-23 02:58:17, 404 Not Found
- In 17th Training Wing on 2011-05-25 02:00:51, 404 Not Found
- In 1st Troop Carrier Group on 2011-05-25 06:54:14, 404 Not Found
- In 13th Bomb Squadron on 2011-06-01 15:07:57, 404 Not Found
- In 17th Training Wing on 2011-06-01 22:26:07, 404 Not Found
- In 18th Operations Group on 2011-06-02 00:26:19, 404 Not Found
- In 1st Troop Carrier Group on 2011-06-10 04:31:19, 404 Not Found
- In 22d Air Refueling Wing on 2011-06-19 05:30:26, 404 Not Found
- In 32d Air Operations Group on 2011-06-19 06:34:59, 404 Not Found
File:F-102s-64fis-danang-1966.jpg Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:F-102s-64fis-danang-1966.jpg, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons in the following category: Media without a source as of 24 September 2011
Don't panic; a discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion, although please review Commons guidelines before doing so.
35th tactical squadron in South Korea from 1971 to 1973
I need help I am trying to find someone that was with the 35th tfs in Kunsan Korea when it went TDY appx april of 1972 and was in DaNang for a short time. My friend was tdy with the 3rd OMS out of Kunsan and was in Vietnam when126.96.36.199 (talk) 14:52, 14 February 2015 (UTC)Bob the 35th was but we cannot find any records to prove this can someone help. Thank you.