Talk:35th Fighter Wing
US 35th Fighter squadron during WWII
Is there anyone out there that can tell me if the 35th Fighter Wing is the same squadron as the US 35th Fighter squadron that was based in Bankstown During WWII. If it is the same unit, would there be anyone out there with information regarding the history of this unit whilst they were in Bankstown. Cheers_Ad@m.J.W.C. 07:36, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
- In Hamilton Air Force Base on 2011-03-22 19:58:15, 404 Not Found
- In Hamilton Air Force Base on 2011-04-18 04:46:30, 404 Not Found
- In 13th Bomb Squadron on 2011-05-23 02:58:17, 404 Not Found
- In 17th Training Wing on 2011-05-25 02:00:51, 404 Not Found
- In 1st Troop Carrier Group on 2011-05-25 06:54:14, 404 Not Found
- In 13th Bomb Squadron on 2011-06-01 15:07:57, 404 Not Found
- In 17th Training Wing on 2011-06-01 22:26:07, 404 Not Found
- In 18th Operations Group on 2011-06-02 00:26:19, 404 Not Found
- In 1st Troop Carrier Group on 2011-06-10 04:31:19, 404 Not Found
- In 22d Air Refueling Wing on 2011-06-19 05:30:26, 404 Not Found
- In 32d Air Operations Group on 2011-06-19 06:34:59, 404 Not Found
File:F-102s-64fis-danang-1966.jpg Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:F-102s-64fis-danang-1966.jpg, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons in the following category: Media without a source as of 24 September 2011
Don't panic; a discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. This gives you an opportunity to contest the deletion, although please review Commons guidelines before doing so.
35th tactical squadron in South Korea from 1971 to 1973
I need help I am trying to find someone that was with the 35th tfs in Kunsan Korea when it went TDY appx april of 1972 and was in DaNang for a short time. My friend was tdy with the 3rd OMS out of Kunsan and was in Vietnam when188.8.131.52 (talk) 14:52, 14 February 2015 (UTC)Bob the 35th was but we cannot find any records to prove this can someone help. Thank you.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on 35th Fighter Wing. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070401033357/http://afhra.maxwell.af.mil/rso/rso_index.html to http://afhra.maxwell.af.mil/rso/rso_index.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.