|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the 3D film article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Film||(Rated C-class)|
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot I. Any threads with no replies in 4 months may be automatically moved. Sections without timestamps are not archived.|
There is a line in the article that states: From late 1950s until mid-2000s no animation was produced for 3D display in theaters. Although several films used 3D backgrounds.
- You are right. I have changed it. --Fluffystar (talk) 19:22, 12 August 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for your hint. --Fluffystar (talk) 19:27, 12 August 2013 (UTC)
Aesthetic Revulsion & True Motive
This article needs to reflect the viewing public's derision of, and general revulsion with, this VERY GIMMICKY format, and it's true rationale; attempting to delay the inevitable destruction of the movie business model by television. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 23:04, 8 September 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on 3D film. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110707063258/http://www.3dmovingpictures.com/chopper.html to http://www.3dmovingpictures.com/chopper.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110511182208/http://www.berezin.com/3d/samsung_3d.htm to http://www.berezin.com/3d/samsung_3d.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100327204348/http://www.collider.com/2010/03/25/director-christopher-nolan-and-producer-emma-thomas-interview-inception-they-talk-3d-what-kind-of-cameras-they-used-pre-viz-wb-and-a-lot-more/ to http://www.collider.com/2010/03/25/director-christopher-nolan-and-producer-emma-thomas-interview-inception-they-talk-3d-what-kind-of-cameras-they-used-pre-viz-wb-and-a-lot-more/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.