How about 60Hz, a frequency that interferes with the human heart?
Flowerparty had wrote"(rv dubious unreferenced clothing company addition)" exactly how was it dubious?
- I tried looking at the Italian version of the article and there is no mention of the Italian clothing company (as far as I could tell, I don't speak Italian). PrimeFan 17:49, 1 August 2005 (UTC)
- In the laws of kashrut, the proportion (60:1) of kosher to non-kosher ingredients which can render an admixture kosher
as it is unsourced and everything else I have heard (including our own articles on the subject) indicates they require all ingredients to be kosher, the more strictly observant also requiring strict precautions against accidental contamination.--QuantumEngineer 22:11, 14 December 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on 60 (number). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090305190121/http://www.ethnomath.org/resources/bowers1977.pdf to http://www.ethnomath.org/resources/bowers1977.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.