88 neo nazi?
where is the news article for this? sounds like nazi propaganda
- Source provided. Google "88 hh" and you should have dozens of sources in a few minutes. Luna Santin 18:33, 9 September 2006 (UTC)
User:Arthur Rubin, defend why this isn't acceptable:
- Indianapolis Colts' wide receiver Marvin Harrison's jersey number.
- Baltimore Colts's John Mackey's former jersey number.
- Kansas City Chiefs' Jonathan Baldwin's jersey number.
- St. Louis Rams' wide receiver Isaac Bruce's former jersey number.
- Portland Trailblazers' Nicolas Batum's jersey number.
- Per WP:NUM#Numbers in sports, we only include an entry for numbers retired by a major league team, not numbers retired by a minor league team of a player for a major league team, and not just the number of a retiring player from a major league team. — Arthur Rubin (talk) 03:44, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
Piano has 88 keys.
An oddity not worth listing in the article itself
It is also one of the very rare repdigit numbers which forms together with its amount of divisors a repdigit. 88 has 8 divisors (888 -> repdigit). I'm only aware of three such numbers: 1,2 and 88. -- Feuermonster (talk) 19:09, 19 February 2013 (UTC)
88 means Heil Hitler?
I thought it refers to that legendary 88mm cannon used on Tiger tanks and AA guns. Could this number have this meaning?
- "Another Colt in No. 88 jersey is more injustice for Mackey - baltimoresun.com". Baltimore Sun. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- "Jonathan Baldwin's Jersey Number Not Released Yet - Arrowhead Pride". Retrieved 2012-02-08.
- "Current Best NBA Player By Jersey Number". Bleacher Report. Retrieved 2012-02-08.