|WikiProject Computing||(Rated Start-class)|
The highest speed of K6 mentioned in this article is 300MHz. However, my (not overclocked) K6 is 450MHz, and I remember there where even 550MHz models.
- You have a K6-2 --Denniss 04:04, 31 January 2006 (UTC)
pre-NexGen K6 ?
Evades answering anything
- Comment was added on article by 22.214.171.124, moved here. --Fauzan✆ talk✉ mail 17:19, 30 December 2014 (UTC)
This article needs help it evades answering any of the questions it raises, which is very few. It says the "k6" is base on the P5 (586) and also n686, which is cross-testimony. It also evades saying if the K6 is (instruction) compatible with either to any usable extent.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on AMD K6. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070629090616/ to http://www.tomshardware.com/1997/04/06/intel/
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.cpushack.com/gallery/index.php?folder=/chippics/AMD/K6/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.