|WikiProject Sheffield||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Yorkshire||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Anon message (from article)
It was also the name of the first ship to transit the Panama Canal, in 1914. I do not believe it was the same ship as the world war II ship.
It is also the name of a conservation socity which operates in Panama as well, who headquarters are on Ancon Hill. Though it takes its name from the hill, it has been made into an acronym, Association for the Conservation of Nature (it spells out properly in spanish).
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Ancon. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141225000329/http://www.ancon.co.uk/projects/the-cholera-monument-sheffield-uk to http://www.ancon.co.uk/projects/the-cholera-monument-sheffield-uk
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141018120645/http://www.ancon.co.uk:80/projects/one-london-wall-london-uk to http://www.ancon.co.uk/projects/one-london-wall-london-uk
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141225000324/http://www.ancon.co.uk/projects/marousi-train-station--athens-greece to http://www.ancon.co.uk/projects/marousi-train-station--athens-greece
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080917180813/http://www.ancon.co.uk:80/project.asp?pageID=195 to http://www.ancon.co.uk/project.asp?pageID=195
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20051027005838/http://www.ancon.co.uk:80/index.asp to http://www.ancon.co.uk/index.asp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.