|WikiProject Java||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Computing||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
A big project like this deserves a talk page, so I'm just going to throw out a few ideas for the article. Time permitting, I hope I might be able to follow up on some myself, but other contributers might be more qualified to do so.
- The original falling out of a number of JBoss developers that led to Geronimo is probably worth mentioning, and might shed some light on some of the philosophical differences between Geronimo and JBoss.
- The rise and... buyout of Gluecode should also be mentioned in its proper context here, since IBM's involvement is closely linked to their taking over of Gluecode.
- Those are the big two things I think this article could use, although if someone has anything profound to say about the commoditisation of the application server market with the emergence of products like Gerominio changing the playing field for established products like WebSphere (non-CE) and WebLogic, that would be cool to have too.
--Marlow4 21:41, 2 May 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Apache Geronimo. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080916165122/http://cwiki.apache.org:80/geronimo/presentations.html to http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/presentations.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.