- I will begin this review as soon as I finish reviewing Nagore Dargah. dci | TALK 17:42, 17 March 2013 (UTC)
- The lead is good. It's of appropriate length and reads well. dci | TALK 00:01, 30 March 2013 (UTC)
- Early life –
- I wouldn't mind seeing a few more sources in the second paragraph; for example, after the part about his father's WWI injury.
- Would it not be best to have a separate "Personal life" section? I understand it would be short, but I'm not sure the information in the last paragraph pertains to his early life.
- Early political career –
Remaining GA criteria
- No problems with article focus. dci | TALK 00:01, 30 March 2013 (UTC)
- No issues with image copyrights; all's well on that front. dci | TALK 00:01, 30 March 2013 (UTC)
- No problems with neutrality or stability. dci | TALK 00:01, 30 March 2013 (UTC)
I understand it's been a while, but I'm not seeing any real obstacles to passing the article. There's nothing of note to comment on in the remaining parts of the article; prose is clear and abides by MOS throughout, and comments made under "Remaining GA critera" remain true throughout. I will pass the article. —Theodore! (talk) (contribs) 19:24, 21 April 2013 (UTC)