Talk:Attack on German Flatts (1778)/GA1
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- I enjoy these articles and wish to review this one. MathewTownsend (talk) 01:03, 19 February 2012 (UTC)
- "He recruited a mix of Iroquois and white Loyalists estimated " - aren't Loyalists by definition not Indian. I'm not clear what "white" clarifies. Removed Magic♪piano 21:32, 20 February 2012 (UTC)
- "He began his campaigning in late May" - began his campaign? Rephrased (especially since the "late May" bit was somewhat repetitive). Magic♪piano 21:32, 20 February 2012 (UTC)
- Otherwise, all is well. MathewTownsend (talk) 20:19, 19 February 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks again for reviewing, glad you enjoy them (there are more in this thread on the way). Magic♪piano 21:32, 20 February 2012 (UTC)
- Is it reasonably well written?
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Main aspects are addressed:
- B. Remains focused:
- Does it follow the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- Pass or Fail: