|WikiProject Websites / Computing|
A little fake?
This site is a little fake. Have torrents, but have a lot that are fake and redirect to other places. All people that try to say this in wikipedia was deleted (see history). Why this have a "very good" wiki page but in real is a very bad site??? Rodrigozanatta (talk) 03:54, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
- If you have some source that says so it wont be deleted, if it's your impression it's "original research" and thous not usable for the wiki, however accurate it may be (i have no clue btw i dont use btjunkie) --188.8.131.52 (talk) 21:09, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
- Btjunkie isnt fake and isnt a bad site, they 'crawl' every torrent they find; so along with the real ones they crawl the fake ones too. Later on the community rate the torrents and in time (not exactly sure how much but often fast)the fake torrents get deleted.184.108.40.206 (talk) 04:35, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on BTJunkie. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Replaced archive link http://www.webcitation.org/65FHCuyjD with http://www.webcitation.org/65FHCuyjD?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbtjunkie.org%2Fgoodbye.html on https://btjunkie.org/goodbye.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.