Article (edit | visual edit | history) · Article talk (edit | history) · Watch
Reviewer: Sturmvogel 66 (talk) 18:29, 7 September 2010 (UTC) GA review – see WP:WIAGA for criteria
- Is it reasonably well written?
- A. Prose quality:
- Some awkward text in the lede and a spelling problem in the main body.
- B. MoS compliance for lead, layout, words to watch, fiction, and lists:
- Refs need place of publication.
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- A. References to sources:
- B. Citation of reliable sources where necessary:
- C. No original research:
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Major aspects:
- B. Focused:
- Is it neutral?
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- A. Images are copyright tagged, and non-free images have fair use rationales:
- B. Images are provided where possible and appropriate, with suitable captions:
- Pass or Fail:
- Rewrote lede, fixed typo error, added publication sources. Constantine ✍ 04:27, 8 September 2010 (UTC)