|WikiProject Belgium||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Wine||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
|This article contains a translation of Viticulture en Belgique from fr.wikipedia.|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Belgian wine. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090321121746/http://www.wijnkasteel.com:80/uk_00_overview.html to http://www.wijnkasteel.com/uk_00_overview.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110706142507/http://staatsbladclip.zita.be/staatsblad/wetten/2005/12/06/wet-2005036494.html to http://staatsbladclip.zita.be/staatsblad/wetten/2005/12/06/wet-2005036494.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110706142516/http://staatsbladclip.zita.be/staatsblad/wetten/2005/12/06/wet-2005036495.html to http://staatsbladclip.zita.be/staatsblad/wetten/2005/12/06/wet-2005036495.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090228225059/http://www.haspengouwsewijnbouwers.be:80/ to http://www.haspengouwsewijnbouwers.be/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
This is seriously outdated. Here is the contents that should be in the main text:
For nonsparkling wines, we have following BOB's (comparable to AOC, technically equal to VQPRD): Côtes de Sambre et Meuse, between the rivers Sambre et Meuse, since 2004 (the only one in the French speaking part of the country) Hagelandse wijn, near Rotselaar/Leuven, since 1997 Haspengouw, Limburg, since 2000 Heuvelland, since 2005
One will be official in 2018: BOB Maasvallei, also in the Dutch speaking part of the country.
In total, there are nine (2018: 10) VQPRD's. The ones above plus
Table wine: - Vin de pays des Jardins de Wallonie (Walloon land wine) - Vlaamse landwijn (Flemish land wine)
Sparkling wines: - Vlaamse mousserende kwaliteitswijn (Flemish sparkling wine) - Waalse mousserende kwaliteitswijn (Walloon sparkling wine) - Crémant de Wallonie — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2A02:1810:4D61:D000:AD01:F1C7:E35F:C6BB (talk) 07:51, 24 October 2017 (UTC)