BoA, a Korean pop singer, should be added to this disamb page. It is unrealistic to expect that Wik users 1) know about capitlization rules and 2) know that she captializes her name this strange way.
Book of Athrus and The Blade of Awe are in no way encyclopedic acronyms. There are just used by very lazy people from very small communities to refer to secondary objects from their favourite game. As this is very narrow and unlikely to be of general interest, I'm going to remove them now. Seriously, if you were looking for the Book of Athrus on wikipedia, you are expected to search for Book of Athrus and nothing else. DrJones 17:38, 14 September 2006 (UTC)
12 June, 2007 cleanup
I cleaned up the page just now to make it conform to Wikipedia:Manual of Style (disambiguation pages); these are the entries I removed.
Entries that seem insignificant or have no article
- Two-Ton Boa, a rock/blues band from the Pacific Northwest region of the United States.
- BOA Editions, a not-for-profit publishing house.
- Boa, Queen Boa of the Sabira tribe
- A small skiff used by small-scale fishers in the Gulf of California/Sea of Cortez — popular in the 1960s and 1970s. Replaced by the Sinaloense Panga in the mid-1970s.
- Boa lacing system used in some snowboard boots. Allows the rider to fine tune the tension without unlacing and removing the shell, and also to instantly release the tension.
- Bureau d'Operations Aériennes, French Resistance organization
- "Born On Arrival", hospital jargon for when a maternity case arrives with the baby already born.
These could be re-added if someone can provide more information.
Natalia Boa Vista
I removed this entry because, as far as I know, she is never referred to simply as "Boa", and thus, does not belong here. PaladinWhite 14:53, 12 June 2007 (UTC)