|WikiProject Robotics||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
The Boe bot is a significant robot/
I have undertaken to rewrite this article to make it sound less like a sales brochure for the BOE bot.
In addition I was reading over the guide lines for robotics articles.
In my opinion the Boe Bot constitutes a significant robot, and hence deserves its own article separate from the article on the parallax company.
My view in this is shaped by the many custom applications that it has been build to in the educational environment.
Also listing Dr. Eke as an important advocate, is correct however, her name needs to be augmented by other important advocates of the BOE bot in the educational environment. Me going to Sac state makes me have greater knowlege of her efforts however there are other important advocates of the BOE bot that need to be mentioned in addition to her. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 21:48, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 6 external links on Boe-Bot. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100723111556/http://www.robotbooks.com:80/basic_stamp.htm to http://www.robotbooks.com/basic_stamp.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110716043820/http://www.servomagazine.com/media-files/950/Getting_Kids_into_Robotics-SV200810.pdf to http://www.servomagazine.com/media-files/950/Getting_Kids_into_Robotics-SV200810.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100612171135/https://www.cce.csus.edu/accessMag/accessMag_fall09j_html.htm to http://www.cce.csus.edu/accessMag/accessMag_fall09j_html.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110221100533/http://optics.csufresno.edu:80/~kriehn/teaching/ece1/ece1_files/labs/ece1-lab1.pdf to http://optics.csufresno.edu/~kriehn/teaching/ece1/ece1_files/labs/ece1-lab1.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100604024638/http://www.parallax.com:80/tabid/184/List/0/CategoryID/68/Level/a/SortField/0/Default.aspx to http://www.parallax.com/tabid/184/List/0/CategoryID/68/Level/a/SortField/0/Default.aspx
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100704034203/http://www.parallax.com:80/tabid/411/Default.aspx to http://www.parallax.com/tabid/411/Default.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.