|WikiProject Magazines||(Rated Start-class)|
Is it pronoucned "see tee"? "cut"? "sit"? How would I refer to it in a spoken conversation? --Navstar 21:25, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
- "c","t" so when speaking to an English person I would say "see tee" and to a German something like "tsa ta". -- southgeist 22:53, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
- Look at http://german.about.com/library/anfang/blanfang_abc.htm - there are audio files of the german pronunciation of "c" and "t". --JogyB 10:18, 13 February 2007 (UTC)
C't produced many more software than the mentioned Offline update. They should be mentioned, as now it looks as this is their only SW. Some of the others are : Knoppicillin, HD defrag tool , etc... --Xerces8 (talk) 11:48, 22 April 2008 (UTC)
- They're not generally in the software business. A lot of the magazine software (sometimes they include a CD or DVD) is simply shovelware, others are adapted bundles (like Knopicillin from Knoppix or c't Schulserver). I remember some special-purpose tools like ctcm.exe (c't cache measuring tool), those were actually written by or first published in c't but have become rare. --184.108.40.206 (talk) 13:56, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
Sister magazine iX
A sister magazine, iX, focuses primarily on UNIX-related issues.
This used to be true when iX started about 20 years ago. For at least over 10 years now it's a magazine for IT professionals, dealing with a wide range of topics in the enterprise segment, be it .NET, Java, UNIX, server hardware, etc. --Tibi (talk) 13:25, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
Article title c't: How to set initial "C" to lowercase "c"?
- I just fixed it: I decided to use the template tag lowercase title and put it behind the infobox. Otto Knell (talk) 00:02, 9 January 2011 (UTC)
- Fixed When an Infobox is used, in order to get lowercase and italic title, the DISPLAYTITLE must be installed under the Ibox. – Paine Ellsworth ( CLIMAX ) 05:38, 15 June 2011 (UTC)