How many topics are there, and how many articles should there be?
- Capability Management
- Capability Management in Defense
- Capability Management in Business
The current general "Capability Management" article is clearly talking about the context of defense/defence and the capabilities referred to are clearly military capabilities.
This should be merged or re-titled into the "Capability Management in Defence" article and replaced with a more general Capability Management article. I am currently in the process of rewriting the relatively poor "Capability Management in Business" article to be the corresponding article about capability management in the business context - where the capabilities referred to are business capabilities, not military ones.
The main Capability Management article should disambiguate and incorporate what is common between the two different contexts. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Ian Glossop (talk • contribs) 17:46, 14 March 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Capability management. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080919091125/http://www.aof.mod.uk:80/aofcontent/tactical/tlcm/content/tlcmstages/tlcmsummary.htm to http://www.aof.mod.uk/aofcontent/tactical/tlcm/content/tlcmstages/tlcmsummary.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.