|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The sparechangeforchange link takes me to a site with scantily clad women and motorcycles. I'm pretty sure it's not relevant. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 23:46, 30 June 2008 (UTC)
- I do not know what happened with my website but I own http://www.sparechangeforchange.org and something got messed up with my web host. This has been resolved and it is sad that my site somehow got misdirected to a biker bar. This is one of the most complete click to donate sites on the internet.— Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk)
- It seems to contain less information than the dmoz directory we currently have listed. Why don't you list your site there - dmoz actually is intended to be a directory of links unlike Wikipedia. Since you are the owner of the site you should also be aware that our guidelines expressly ask editors not to add links to their own sites directly to our articles. So you addition here and the promotion here are not appropriate. Finally the link itself isn't really appropriate in any case. Wikipedia is not a web directory and links that are not stable (for instance links where the site owner is unable to stop the site being redirected to inappropriate content) are both out of keeping with the intent of the external links section (see our guidelines). Given that this article suffers from a lot of people trying to add links to click to donate sites and similar directories we have one directory listed that any legitimate site should be able to add themselves to - I suggest you try them. -- SiobhanHansa 15:33, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Click-to-donate site. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090427054835/http://www.freerice.com/totals.php to http://www.freerice.com/totals.php/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.