|WikiProject Internet||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Marketing & Advertising||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|This article is/was the subject of an educational assignment in Spring 2015. Further details are available on the course page.|
Overall a well developed piece with a good discussion of the implications of click farms and why they exist. The team has done well in obtaining information from varied sources, including reliable news sites. It is noted that the organisation of information can be further improved - but generally, the expansion of topics and the content's relevance to today's current affairs is highly commendable.
- Sub-header "Locations of Click Farms" can be modified to "Producers"
- Header "Implications of Click Farms" can be shortened to "Implications"
- Sub-header "Reasons People Engage in Fakes Likes" can be modified to "Need for Click Farms"
- Extra 's' in the word Fakes of the header "Reasons People Engage in Fakes Likes"
- Could add more hyperlinks for easier reference to data and terms found in the article
- Could elaborate more on the implications to the workers behind Click Farms, on top of the ones implicating the users [See section Implications]
- Could provide more real-life examples such as lawsuits concerning Click Farms to substantiate the points mentioned [See sub-section Legal Issues]
- Could organise information with more sub-headers or in point form [See section Methods]
- Could avoid referencing the same source for different parts of the article