Talk:Conwy (UK Parliament constituency)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I am not making much sense of this:
- Following the decisions of the Welsh Boundary Commission, the Conwy seat is to be significantly altered, and will form the base of a new Aberconwy constituency.
Looks to like part of the constituency is to be combined with part of Meirionnydd Nant Conwy, to form Aberconwy as a very new constituency, which will be entirely within the preserved county of Clwyd. (Both Conwy and Meirionnydd Nant Conwy straddle the boundary with Gwynedd.)
Laurel Bush 13:54, 14 November 2006 (UTC).
For some reason the article seems to assume that all that happened in 1983 was a name change. Not so; there were extensive boundary changes. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 19:10, 1 August 2010 (UTC)
Ednyfed Hudson Davies
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 7 external links on Conwy (UK Parliament constituency). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/electdata_1983.txt
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/electdata_1987.txt
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/electdata_1992ob.txt
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/electdata_1997.txt
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/electdata_2001ob.txt
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/electdata_2005ob.txt
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070927064813/http://www.conwy.gov.uk/upload/public/attachments/218/Conwy_Constituency.pdf to http://www.conwy.gov.uk/upload/public/attachments/218/Conwy_Constituency.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.